As part of one of my assignments in writing a white paper, I had to find a couple of sources of each of these types of sources:
- reputable sources like NY Times, Washing Post, The Economist
- trade publications - I used this list of trade magazines
- journal articles
- reputable sources have OK search engines but did not find the results I was looking for
- trade publications have search engines that just threw at me whatever they would feel like (Yes, websites have desires and feelings)
- journals - I love journals, they are structured, well categorized, labeled and with a lot of meta data regarding other sources
It feels that I have to cage my topic even if it looses steam by doing it...