I will try to keep it short and simple. I am purposely not listing *everything* that gets fixed but listing *only* things that are new or that affects your workflow and maybe certain milestones for us.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve the format or if it is tooooooo short.
Changes from July 19th to July 26th:
- Do not run automatically talos jobs for try by default
- You can ask your fellow buildduty to run it if you need the talos run
- L10n nightly repacks for Linux 64 and Mac 64
- Running unit tests on the minis by default for all branches
- We are running them in both the minis and the builders. We want to run it only on the minis starting this week
- Changes on how we upload mobile builds
- Space on ftp reclaimed
NOTE: I am using dev.planning and blog posts to compose this post
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.