Here's January's monthly analysis of the pushes to our Mozilla development trees (Gaia trees are excluded).
- January was a month that had a bit of a late start with everyone coming back from holidays
- Nevertheless, it is 2nd to August with regards to the number of pushes in one month.
- We saw a slightly higher usage of the try server (52.76%) than our last 3 months (~50%)
- I would not be surprised if in the next 3 months we will pass the 8,000 pushes/month mark.
- 7710 pushes
- 2nd month with most pushes
- August 2013 had 7,771 pushes
- 249 pushes/day (average)
- 3rd month with highest pushes/day (average)
- September 2013 had 253 pushes/day (average)
- Highest number of pushes/day: 427 pushes on Jan. 27th, 2014
- This is our new highest record
- Our previous record was on August 26th with 414 pushes on a day
- Highest pushes/hour (average): 15.03 pushes/hour
- August of 2013 was the month with most pushes (7,771 pushes)
- August had the highest average of "pushes-per-hour" is 15.67 pushes/hour
- January 27th, 2014 had the highest number of pushes in one day with 427 pushes
- The data collected prior to 2014 could be slightly off since different data collection methods were used
- An attempt to gather again all data will be attempted sometime this year
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.