Since my last status update a lot of things have happened:
- The opt builds are going green
- The builds are now showing on the developer's dashboard: tbpl.
- All branches have win64 builds (I have added the last few this morning)
- Testing infrastructure
- We currently have 5 Win7 64-bit machines and they are only testing mozilla-central (as of today) to keep up
- The other 50 that we had were repurposed 3 months ago for the other operating systems so we could increase their capacity by 8-10%. It was a tough call but it was necessary to keep up.
- Debug builds
- Symbols for the try server.
EDIT: Fixed typo 64-bi instead of 65-bit.
EDIT: For further info please follow the tracking bug.
EDIT: To try the build go to http://nightly.mozilla.org
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.