This time around we have:
- Remove the need for _dev.py config files
- Each production config had an associated _dev.py config file
- Prevented it from running in production environment
- The only way to enable the developer mode is by appending --cfg developer_config.py
If you read How to run Mozharness as a developer you should see the new changes.
As quick reminder, it only takes 3 steps:
- Find the command from the log. Copy/paste it.
- Append --cfg developer_config.py
- Append --installer-url/--test-url with the right values
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.