- trigger_range(buildername, repo_name, start_revision, end_revision, times, dry_run=False)
- It allows you to trigger a buildername between two revisions as many times as you indicate.
- This is handy if you want to backfill jobs
- It fixes a major issue when trying to relate scheduling information with job execution data
- We needed to use UTC instead of localtime
- We needed to use the completion time of a job instead of the claiming time
- Added pushlog support
- Added buildbot job status interpretation
- Found in mozci.sources.buildapi.query_job_status()
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.