I want to spend Friday fixing some issues on the tool and I wonder if you would like to join me to learn more about it and help me fix some of them.
I will be available as armenzg_mozci from 9 to 5pm EDT on IRC (#ateam channel).
I'm happy to jump on Vidyo to give you a hand understanding mozci.
I hand picked some issues that I could get a hand with.
- Prompt for credentials as soon as possible
- Do not prompt if --dry-run
- Do not store password on disk:
- Tackle known bugs
- Minimize reading data from disk (Performance improvements)
- Add the ability to inspect the reason of a failure "inspect structured logs"
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.