From the latest release I want to highlight that we're replacing the standard json library for ijson since it solves some memory leak issues we were facing for pulse_actions (bug 1186232).
This was important to fix since our Heroku instance for pulse_actions has an upper limit of 1GB of RAM.
Here are the release notes and the highlights of them:
- 0.9.0 - Re-factored and cleaned-up part of the modules to help external consumers
- --existing-only flag prevents triggering builds that are needed to trigger test jobs
- Support for pulse_actions functionality
- 0.10.1 - Fixed KeyError when querying for the request_id
- 0.11.0 - Added support for using ijson to load information, which decreases our memory usage
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.