The problem is that the /builds partition did not get added automatically and thanks to bhearsum I was able to add it.
NOTE: The VM has to be completely powered off
- From VMWare's Virtual Machine Library access the settings of your VM.
- Chose "Hard Disks"
- Click "+"
- Under "File name" select "Choose existing disk..."
- The name is "CentOS-5.0-ref-tools-vm_1.vmdk"
- It should be in the tar ball you downloaded
- It should be say that it is 30GBs
Now do "mount -a" to mount the new partition./dev/sdb1 /builds ext3 defaults 0 0
I hope this helps you.
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.