NOTE2: I am going to use the default master.cfg
- sudo apt-get install buildbot
- buildbot create-master ~/BuildbotMaster
- These are the values that I have modified in the master.cfg file and/or are relevant to create a buildslave:
c['bots'] = [("slave1", "slavepassword1")
c['slavePortnum'] = 9989
- To create the slave we have to follow this format:
buildbot create-slave BASEDIR MASTERHOST:PORT SLAVENAME PASSWORD
- buildbot create-slave ~/Buildslaves localhost:9989 slave1 slavepassword1
Creating info/admin, you need to edit it appropriately
Creating info/host, you need to edit it appropriately
Please edit the files in /home/armen/Buildslaves/info appropriately.
//You just have to update your name and email address
- buildbot start ~/BuildbotMaster
The buildmaster appears to have (re)started correctly.
- buildbot start ~/Buildslaves/
The buildslave appears to have (re)started correctly.
Later on, I will try to have a more complexed master.cfg, maybe a "try server" set up.
Meanwhile, have a look at the screen shot of my attempt