For this release I will mention what I have tried and found out. Two major things that I have been working on and have to get done/fixed:
- The unit tests need a DISPLAY in which to show up. I tried to see what is going in the slaves and I have to do one of two things "get someone
with root accesshat'll start up to either set it to boot to runlevel 5, or do init 5 after it boots and t the desktop and" OR "look you'll be able to log in via vmware console up an Xvnc tutorial" (thanks a lot to rhelmer and I wish you the best!) and figure it out (does not require root access :) )
- Through "Seneca Buildbot Try Server - Unit Tests enabled (soon)"(for security reasons it needs credentials - Look at the screenshot) you will be able to upload a patch and will run the unit tests but for now I will have to see if the perl script is properly set up. So far I know that I can submit patches to the folder "patches" in the try server. This will have to be retrieved by the buildslave to apply it to the latest source code.