To keep up with what is going on, check this page:
- Check Armen's blog (this blog)
- I've created a Google Doc in which I write my diary of what I'm working on; It also documents the localization process and will help to create tutorials form it
- http://wiki.mozilla.org/Armenian_L10n_-_Home, which says to check this blog and the Google Doc but it also contains more static stuff
- According to Axel, we are going to be working on the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, which I believe is the trunk (the source code of what will be FF3)
- Aleksey (one of the team members) said: "It's hard to predict my schedule for coming months, but if not personally, I... can [get in you in touch with] some armenian guys who were interested in IT-Activism"
- He also said that: "there is already, hunspell spellchecking dicitonaries for armenian. it's rated as version 0.1, but is already quite helpful for daily usage. I can send .xpi files, if someone is interested"