To help run mozharness by developers I have landed some configs that can be appended to the command appearing on tbpl.
All you have to do is:
- Find the mozharness script line in a log from tbpl (search for "script/scripts")
- Look for the --cfg parameter and add it again but it should end with "_dev.py"
- e.g. --cfg android/androidarm.py --cfg android/androidarm_dev.py
- Also add the --installer-url and --test-url parameters as explained in the docs
Developer configs have these things in common:
- They have the same name as the production one but instead end in "_dev.py"
- They overwrite the "exes" dict with an empty dict
- This allows to use the binaries in your personal $PATH
- They overwrite the "default_actions" list
- The main reason is to remove the action called read-buildbot-configs
- They fix URLs to point to the right public reachable domains
Here are the currently available developer configs:
You can help by adding more of them!
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.