However, when a job run on the most recent code comes back failing we need to find out which revision introduced the the regression. This is when we need to backfill up to the last good run.
In this release of mozci we have added the ability to --backfill:
python scripts/trigger_range.py --buildername "b2g_ubuntu64_vm cedar debug test gaia-js-integration-5" --dry-run --revision 2dea8b3c6c91 --backfillThis should be useful specially for sheriffs.
You can start using mozci as long as you have LDAP credentials. Follow these steps to get started:
git clone https://github.com/armenzg/mozilla_ci_tools.git
python setup.py develop (or install)
Release notesThanks again to vaibhav1994 and adusca for their many contributions in this release.
- Issue #75 - Added the ability to backfill changes until last good is found
- No need to use --repo-name anymore
- Issue #83 - Look for request_ids from a better place
- Add interface to get status information instead of scheduling info
- Fixes to make livehtml documentation
- Make determine_upstream_builder() case insensitive
PyPi package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mozci/0.3.0
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.