NOTE: I did a 0.3.1 release but the right number should have been 0.4.0
This release does not add any major features, however, it fixes many issues and has much better performance.
Many thanks to @adusca, @jmaher and @vaibhavmagarwal for their contributions.
- An alltalos.py script has been added
- Issue #69 - Generate graph of builds to testers
- Added flake8 support - Remove pyflakes and pep8
- Allow skipping revisions on a list (09f7138)
- Issue #61 - Rename trigger_range.py to trigger.py
- All the documentation and roadmap have been polished
- Issue #90 - Do not trigger builds multiple times if we are intending the test jobs to be triggered multiple times
- Issue #94 - Load list of repositories from disk only once
- Issue #117 - gaia-try builders are always upstream builders
- Determine a running job correctly (068b5ee)
- Issue #142 - Loading buildjson files from disk is now only done once
- Issue #135 - Remove buildjson files which have fallen out of date
- Issue #146 - If the buildapi information about a build is corrupted, trigger that build again
- Some DONTBUILD pushes can have buildapi support (dcb942f)
- Issue #120 - Prevent triggering more build jobs than necessary
For all changes visit: 0.3.0...0.4.0
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.