I have been able to go through HFOSS's agenda of the symposium and the papers that are being presented.
My day will look like this tomorrow:
- 7ish - Meet Frank Hecker for breakfast
- 8-9 Reception
- 9-10 Keynote by Bruce Perens - He has been involved in so many things!
- 10:30-12:15 - Round table discussion in which there will be invited round table discussants and position statements - no idea on what this second thing means
- 12:15-13:15 - Luncheon
- 13:15-15:00 - Paper session - List of papers
- 15:30-17:00 - Panel on "Open Source in the Curriculum"
Let's see how it all goes!